A super simple and quick dessert idea with the magic and healthy ingredient aquafaba.
MOUSSE AU CHOCOLAT
A super simple and quick dessert idea with the magic and healthy ingredient aquafaba
- 1 can of chickpeas ((cans with salt work the best))
- 100 grams of chocolate
- One handful of pistachios
- 4 squares of dark chocolate ((we use 100% cocoa))
- Pour off the liquid from the chickpea can (reserve the chickpeas for another use)
- Whip the chickpea water with an electric hand mixer or a kitchen machine, this can take up to 5 minutes (don’t worry: it’s different to egg white aquafaba and can not be over whipped)
- Whip until it’s super firm so that you can turn your bowl upside down and nothing happens
- Liquify the chocolate in a bain marie and let it cool down a little bit
- Carefully fold in the liquidy chocolate into the firm chickpea mass
- Pour it in bowls and store it in the fridge overnight or for a minimum of 3 hours
- Get your mousse out of the fridge
- Chop your pistachios and chocolate and sprinkle on to
You can find more of our recipes right there!